Tuesday, February 5, 2008

3rd february 08 movie screening

All praises is to Allah Lord of the Magnificent Throne

On a whole, the movie screening went well though, there seems to be a bit of confusion the day before due to the absence of Ustaz Rasman -.-"
Alhamdulillah.
All the facis arrived on time though I admit I was late.
Ustaz Rasman only arrived from Jakarta at 0800hrs. Thank God.

The Tsanawiyah students were shown The Kingdom.
Thanks for censoring the vulgarities..!
The plot at the start was good. I guess it really catches the attention of the students...

I admit the plot later turned out laggy.. haha. The students were later told to discuss and write out their thoughts based on the questions given about the movie.
It was a good theme- terrorism.

I believe this is the first time the students can interact with each other from different classes. I hope it managed to break some ice between them.

Anw I think I simply forgot to thank our IPK member whom I think had made the most contribution (the arranging of the saturday meeting, the projector problem, the deciding of movie, the setting of questions and quizes, preparing the goodies and etc) for the activity- Jannah. My most sincere THANK YOU.

Anyway the Ibtidai segment was more fun.. the kids were simply cute... the way they responded. It was full of enthusiasm and excitement. Qai, Zharfan and Ilham handled them well. Cartoon abt Prophet Muhammad PHUB was screened.

After a few important scenes, questions were thrown to these cute audience. All were eager to answer as goodies were given out to those with the correct answers. It ended by 1415 hrs as the kids needed to have their zohor prayers.

More is to come, yeah.. Btw there will be a meeting for IPK members this thurs 7 february at 0900 hrs. Ustaz promises that there will be a grant from MUIS for our proposed activities. YEAHH.. at least now we can get better stuffs.


-Hafiz off-

No comments: