Tuesday, December 4, 2007

bring back the memories.

assalamualaikum
I'll start off with a formal note.

Objective of this first blog for Ikatan Pelajar KABA (IPK):

1) reach out to the students in KABA

2) publicize our upcoming activity to the public esp those who are already in KABA

3) feedback and report from our past activity

4) sharing of ideas among the committee members

5) to update the absent committee about the past meetings we had


I understand this attempt might be too ambitious
but insyaallah with the Allah's grace, this technology
can be put to use so as to benefit us all.


I don't really learn about the history of KABA but you all should
have known that we have grown up through the golden years of KABA.
Alhamdulillah
.


However, these past few years had been hard for us all.
many students withdrew from KABA when most influential figures (asatizahs)
either were sacked (i really still believe so) or simply gave up on us
(forgive me if i'm wrong). ok we stood still and firm.


I believe we are the
toughest bunch of students KABA ever produced. i know we can make
a difference and bring KABA up back to its good old days. I'll do my best
to lead through the upcoming activities. may Allah guide us all.


hafiz. chairman of IPK signs off.

No comments: