Saturday, January 3, 2009

1st Post for 2009!!!!

Assalamualaikum..

I've just finished doing the so- called portfolio. All shld have received them. I am sending it to Ustaz Rasman as a promotion for recruitment of new committee and also to show in black and white what we all have done. I apologise if I do not meet your expectations. I know its nowhere near professional but thats the best I can do for it. I hope all can take some time look through it. It was the effort of all.. Not mine alone.

(All the way from the execution of the activities by the whole team, the taking of photographs by Jannah, the picking the best of photos by NQ, the editting of profiles by Zharfan, and of course me compiling and editting everything together.)

Thank you for your help.
All the best for your future endeavour..
those taking O levels, A levels, diploma exams, degree exams this year.. best of luck..
This is my ORD year!! yeahoo!

I hope all can keep in touch yeah.
"U never know!!!"- Quoted from NQ..

I need a rest.
-Abdul Hafiz Bin Anuar-

No comments: